HOW TO GET FAIR AND GLOWING SKIN NATURALLY
To get fair and glowing skin at your home you need to exfoliate and moisturize skin using some natural ingredients like lemon, aloe vera, honey, some fruits and vegetables. Following these remedies everyday will make your skin glowing and beautiful quickly. These tips are not only for women but even men can use it for making skin radiant. This will help in keeping skin soft and fresh in summers and winters.
Wash your face
A person must wash his/her face twice daily and more in summer, because the skin of our face need more water. To wash your face one must use gentle soap not a kind of soap that could harm your skin. Don't roughly wipe your skin clean, it may irritate later, instead take your face closer to the sink and splash water on your face at least ten times. Always wash your make-up at night, because it may have some side effects on your skin. Actually a person should include washing his/her face first thing in morning and last thing before going to bed in its routine.
Use a toner
A toner is useful to clean the substance that soap has missed to clean. There is synthetic as well as, natural toner that a person can use. A person should use this toner only on those part of the skin where skin breaks. Mostly a toner is applied on forehead and on nose. Toner also helps to close pores. A person with oily skin should use a strong toner.
Moisturize twice a day
A person must use a certain moisturizer to apply on his/her face twice a day. A person may apply light moisturizer during day time and moisturizer also helps as a primer to your make-up. And as for night he/she should use strong moisturizer, it will repair your skin from damage done and protect it from wrinkles. Don't forget to moisturize your neck, it may get itchy if not moisturized from time to time.
Exfoliate your skin
If a person have dry skin than he/she must exfoliate his/her skin once or twice a week to remove the dead skin cells and to make your skin look good. A person must not rub scrub roughly on his/her skin, instead he/she should do it gently and in motion.
Protect your skin from sun damage. One should apply light sunscreen on his/her skin every time he/she leaves the house. It protects the skin from sun burn and other damage caused when skin is exposed to sun.
If a person will follow the above steps he/she will definitely have perfect and glowing skin. A person should include these steps in their daily routine.
Make your skin glow naturally
- Lemon is the most effective home remedy for making skin clean and clear. Lemon contains bleaching properties that helps in removing oils and dirt layer from the top of the skin. It is also a good source of vitamin C that gives skin a glowing complexion. Rub lemon to skin for 10 minutes and then wash it with warm water. This will wash away all impurities from skin making you look fair.
- Tomatoes contain tartaric acid and an anti oxidant called as lycopene which reduces dark spots and wrinkles on face and makes skin glow. These anti oxidants provide protection to skin against sun. Mash a tomato and apply it to your skin. Let it stay for 20 minutes and then wash it with warm water. Repeat it twice a week to get radiant and spotless skin.
- Aloe vera gel is very good for removing oils and dead cells from skin. This gel contains anti oxidants that reduces wrinkles on face and moisture that makes skin soft. Massage this gel to your face for 10 minutes and then wash it. Following this method daily will make your skin glowing and fair.
- Take turmeric and add little rose water to it. Apply it to face and let it rest for 15 minutes. Turmeric has been widely used since ancient time for getting fair skin. It contains properties that help to reduce the dark scars on skin making your face to flow naturally at home.
- Take milk cream and add honey and rose water. Apply this cream to your skin and keep it for 20 minutes. Milk contains lot of moisture and nutrients that helps to perfectly nourish skin and make it glow.
- Apply juices of papaya and pineapple to skin. These fruits contain acids and enzymes that remove dirt and oils clogged in skin pores making your skin clean and clear. Mix the two juices together and apply it to skin. Wash it after 20 minutes to get glowing skin.
- Avocado extracts are used in various skin moisturizing and fairness products for making skin glowing and soft. Folic acid in avocado clears pollutants from skin making it clean. Make a paste of avocado and apply it to skin for 15 minutes. This will prevent skin from drying and keep skin moist in summers and winters.